Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Year, New Look, and New Music

So it's been a while but I will say first off happy late new year to everyone. And for me in honor of this new year I went with a new look...the red ombre look. However it is unfortunately now fading into an orangery-brown color not as pretty but it is something. Look at the pictures. I also being and indie musician have experimented with my personal sound and ended sounding very folk-rock which is saying something considering my uncle said one of those songs should be in a Toyota commercial: here's link link to mine and the other awesome bands reverbnation.com/khhsmusic. But anyway would love to hear about anyone else's new year, look or new anything unless it's something that my have that #thatawkwardmoment then I don't wanna know.
 After

No comments:

Post a Comment